Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Fifth Review

'Ello cuties!
I'm back with a new outfit post for Sheinside! I got so many cute stuff in mails and I love every single of them hehee~. 
Maybe you already guessed, they arrived in excellent condition as usual. (I have never had any problem with shipping from Sheinside ever! ) And it took around 15 days for the parcel to come here.
Everything was packed seperately in their plastic cases neatly.

Now let's move onto the items~
 
It's a long shirt, so I used it like a dress, wearing short bloomers under it!

 Here is my combine!
Outfit Rundown
Cross Hairpin: Sweet Spirits
Socks: Taobao
Shoes: Ebay

And I combined the other two items together!

And my outfit photo!
Outfit Rundown
Hat: Local Store
Shirt&Skirt: Sheinside
Tights&Shoes: Taobao

Make sure to check the size chart and measure yourself before you order from Sheinside! 

I think that's all! See you on the next review!
Bai bai~!

Comments

Post a Comment