Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Circle Lens Review

Hello there~!
How are you doing?
My days are passing at home but that's ok!
I finally have time to move into my room properly, hihi. ; v ;

Today, I will be reviewing a new pair of circle lenses from UNIQSO!
Shop UNIQSO
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
This time I chose gray lenses! Actually, when I first bought circle lenses, these were the ones I got. But ofcourse that was a very long time ago so they expired like 1-2 years ago?
Nostalgia~
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I loved these lenses's design back then and I'm still in love with them. They look amazing in photos taken with flash as well, because they reflect the light very well.
They have 15 mm diameter, which means they are very enlarging on eyes. 
Be careful, these lenses might look a little bit weird without makeup, so I recommend using at least an eyeliner with it. (False lashes look amazing with them, though!)
They compliment light colored eyes really well and they also work well with dark colored eyes. 
That's why they are very popular~!
They are also comfortable and I didn't have any dry-ness problems with my eyes when I was wearing them.
I made sure to wear them less than 8 hours a day though.
Even if I used some dramatic eyelashes, I wore a short wig and went for a boy-ish look- with my expressions at least.
I look like I'm in pain. 8D
I don't want to spam you any more than this so this was all!
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did ; u ;

What are your favorite lenses so far?
Let me know in the comments, I'm curious!

Comments

  1. really cute! ^^
    [link] poisonmarie.blogspot.com [/link]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lenses look so pretty on you! :D Wonderful pics!

    I don't know yet what lenses are my favorites, I haven't tried so many yet but I have a loooot of unopened lenses waiting for their time! <3 (and of course I will review all of them, hehehe..)

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me want to try the Sesame Gray now. ;w; They look amazing on you! You're very pretty. :')
    My favorite lenses of the moment are the EOS Max Pure Gray. I really love how they look! <3 I reviewed them on my blog too if you are interested. :)

    http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..i have the same in brown...and probably it's the best lenses for me ~
    Thanks for sharing~
    I follow you on gfc. ~♥ Hope that you like my blog too~ xx
    follow back~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I finally found your blog! You're so pretty and the lenses make your eyes look dolly ;3;!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment