Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes Moe Moe Green Lens&Sharon Wig Review

Ahh, sorry for being so slow!
Since the school has started, I'm having trouble keeping up with reviews.
But! I recently got some Copic markers and I'm being really productive! Once I scan them, I will be sharing them on my Tumblr. 
Okay, I better move onto my review now!
I will be reviewing a pair of green lenses (They are huge!) and a red wig from Uniqso.
Shop UNIQSO
You can use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I received them in a big parcel (lenses and wigs were separate because they are shipped out from different locations) so I don't think my shipping review will mean so much but overall everything has arrived without any damages in about 3-4 days, because they were shipped out with Aramex Express.
Let's see the green lenses first!
You can use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
These are similar to the lenses I have reviewed from the Kawayii brand, similar as in the diameter wise. They are the biggest lenses I have ever used apart from the scleras and mini scleras. (They are 20 mm!)
Don't let the diameter scare you though, they are extremely comfortable. But no matter how comfortable they are, make sure not to wear them longer than 8 hours.
I think these lenses work well on both dark and light colored eyes from what I have seen from the dark-eyed customer photos. So if you are looking for a pair of green lenses for dark eyes, these might be the ones you are looking for.
I really loved it's vibrant&detailed design. I can also say that these are one of my favorites so far!

I thought these lenses would go well with a red wig, so the wig I chose was this one.
You can use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I didn't choose it for a cosplay purpose again, I simply wanted to try this hairstyle so...
First of all, it comes in two pieces - a base wig and a ponytail. The base wig's front parts are longer while it's short on back. Oh, also the bangs come unstyled, so you will have to cut it according to your face shape, which is nice!
The color is as vibrant as it is on the photo, so it might be obvious that it is a wig when you wear it outside. That's why I would say it is perfect to use for cosplay purposes but not fashion purposes.

Thanks to the angles, the ponytail is not really visible in the photos, but I will try to update you guys with new photos if I can find a good angle for this wig!
I also think it would look amazing if Iris wore it, red would suit her much more!

One question!
What is your favorite hair color?
I think my choice is obvious- pink.
I wish I could glue my pink pigtailed wig on my head.
I'm curious about your preferences, let me know of your answers in the comments!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. I've always wanted lime green hair or pastel green hair uou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know where You got This sooo cute pyjama!? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lenses look great on you! ^.^ And I'm excited to see what you did with the Copics :3 I have them and I love them <3
    I'd have to say my favorite hair color is... lavender! Or pink :3
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have silver or white hair :D btw I saw your drawings in twitter, beautiful! in my country we don't have those markers u.u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hair color I've used for about 1,5 years now, it's called "rose red" by directions. Depending on the light it changes color from purple, to red to pink. It's so vibrant and the color takes months to fade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very beautiful in red hair! My favourite hair color is chocolate brown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lenses look so pretty *_* my favourite hair colour at the moment would be grey and pink hehe~~

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omfg, red hair fits you perfectly.
    the combination of pale skin + red hair looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think it would be possible for you to make a comparison picture with those lenses and "normal" ones (16mm would be best!)?
    That would be totally awesome since I always think they look smaller than 20mm D:
    thanks in advance if you do that! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wig, but not adequate to Sharon cosplay. :T http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EhUi2xCmEWM/TZ4_hkFq46I/AAAAAAAABHk/X1thihMaStU/s640/pandora-hearts-chara-8.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment