Skip to main content

☆☆Romwe Haul!

Back with an outfit updaaaaate!
But before that, check out my new video on Youtube!
 
It's crazy that I actually talked for 7 minutes, I mean, what-

Anyway, this blog post is supposed to be about some new items I got from Romwe.
I think they took around 10-15 days to arrive, a little bit sooner than usual. It was surprising because I got 6 items in total in a single parcel. The bigger parcels took longer for me usually, but this one arrived pretty quick.

A Print Dress
A for Anzu!
No, seriously, let's assume it like that.
The dress is surprisingly thick, it kept me really warm, even if my legs ended up freezing a little. The material is listed as polyester on the site and it is really soft compared to the other clothes' materials I have at home. Both soft&warm, won my heart ofcourse. The dress comes in two sizes by the way, make sure to check the size chart first!
Also a small note, it is a pretty short dress so I recommend wearing a pair of shorts under it just in case- that's what I did.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Minitake
Hairpins: Local Shop
Dress: Romwe
Socks: Taobao
Shoes: Banggood Shop

Next one reminds me of summer with it's cute colors&watermelon patch.

Watermelon Crop Shirt
A warning just in case if you didn't notice, this is a crop shirt, which means it will be a lot shorter than your usual clothes. It might show your belly, but you can balance it out by wearing a pair of high waisted shorts. It comes in one-size, but is pretty stretchy.
Perfect for hot, lazy days.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: FloralDays
Glasses: Spreepicky
Shirt: Romwe
Shorts: Local Shop
Socks&Shoes: Taobao

Another summer-ish one! Or maybe spring.
Floral Print Shirt
The cut-out shoulder design is very unique in my opinion and it's what caught my attention about this design, as well as the cute flower print. It's not really a print though, more like patches which are sewed into the shirt. The shirt has a zipper on the back and is not very stretchy, so you should check the size chart and choose whichever is the best for you. It comes in 3 sizes in total!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: DreamHolic
Headband: Local Shop
Shirt: Romwe
Skirt: Sheinside
Socks&Shoes: Taobao

Let's go back to sweatshirts for a while, it's still pretty cold here!
MU Print Sweatshirt
Monsters Inc. was one of my favorite animations and I already own a shirt of Mike Wazoski so when I saw this I said "Why not expand my collection?". The design is really successfull too, it looks pretty neat! At that time it also had a black option, but I like the white version best.
It has only one-size so I had to go with it, even if I liked baggy sweatshirts more. Still, this isn't too tight, so I'm cool!
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Socks&Shoes: Taobao
Sweatshirt: Romwe
Shorts: Local Shop

Next is Pink Panther themed! Anyone who likes the character?
Me too!
It has a very cute detail, a pair of eyes on the shirt's collar. It's what I like best about this item, hihi.
It can be considered a crop shirt, but the back side of it is slightly longer than the front side.
The buttons are not normal buttons but more like a clip kind of buttons, so it is easy to wear this shirt.
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Headdress&Socks&Shoes: Taobao
Shirt: Romwe
Skirt: Sheinside
 
Last but not least, a VERY long red shirt. Or maybe you can even call it a dress.

Letter Print Loose Shirt
The shirt is very very thin, so I don't recommend it wearing as a dress. I mean, aside from it not being able to keep you warm, it will blow away in the slightest wind. So, be careful!
The material has a silky texture, but I can't say it's my favorite kind of a material. Still, the material choice makes the shirt appear vibrant, because it also makes it look shinier than other clothings. (As in being vibrant.)
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Uniqso
Hairpins: Cosqueen
Shirt: Romwe
Shorts: Local Shop
Socks: Sandy's Shop
Boots: Taobao
Phew, that was a very long post, wasn't it!?
Sorry if my coordinates are not the best in it, I left most of my belongings at the dormitory, so I ended up using some alternatives for them.
Still, I hope you enjoyed it!
Let me know which coordinate was your favorite, in the comments!
 

Comments

  1. Anzu~ I'm so jealous of your style! You're so pretty & I love all of your outfits~
    The 2nd & 3rd outfits were my favorites! <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~Mini Clothing Haul + My Prom Dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, love your fashion picks in this haul~ And your outfits look great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits but the last one is a bit too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you buy your dress on YouTube is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really cute in all these outfits <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment