Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO Dolly Eye Bubble Blue lenses&Orenchi no Furo Jijou Wig

You know what? I'm so lucky.
I mean who could not get sick in any time of the winter and suddenly catch the worst cold ever in the week of their midterms, in the beginning of spring?
Is this luck or talent????
I just hope the get better by Saturday, I'm done with this pain.
Just wanted to let you know that the reason that I've been slow with my updates was this, but I'm trying to catch up!

So for today's review, I will be reviewing a new wig and a pair of lenses from Uniqso, as usual.
Shop Uniqso
You can use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
The lenses were actually a surprise for me, it turns out they included in my parcel! They are so gorgeous so I was really excited, thank you!
Let's start with a stock photo of the lenses.
You can use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Judging from the look&color of the lenses in the stock photo, they appear to be look very vibrant. I also know that they are because I tried the grey ones of the same series before. One thing is that, I think these lenses compliment dark colored eyes way better. It's like they are made for dark colored eyes because of their striking design. When a light colored eye color show up from the middle, it doesn't look natural at all, but it does give a dramatic effect. The dramatic effect would be much convincing if these lenses are on dark eyes.

Another side note is that they are super comfortable! They are 14.8 mm, but they feel much more comfortable than a pair of lenses that huge. I think these might be a good choice to be worn in a convention, because they did not irritate my eyes at all.
As for the wig, I decided to choose one from the blonde wigs to combine with these lenses for the photos. Blonde hair and blue eyes might be a quick and easy decision, but they go really well together.

Blonde Wig with a Clip Ponytail
You can use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
This wig A-MA-ZING!
I love the vibrant color, which is again more suitable for cosplay purposes, I love the silkiness of it, I love how it has a LOT of hair! Also, have to say that the ponytail is really huge. It's pre-styled and look very big&fluffy. Might be a little too heavy to use it as a side ponytail, but works perfect if it is attached on the back side of the base wig.  The bangs were not styled, so I tried my best to cut them evenly, but they look kind of clumsy, it's my mistake!
What do you think? 
Would you prefer the wig with it's ponytail, or without it?
Let me know your answer in the comments below!

Comments

  1. I like the wig better without the ponytail. Hope ya feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lenses are gorgeous, and the ponytail wig is so cute!

    ♡ Chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful wig D: and theese lenses on your eyes are perfect <3
    Made cosplay of him+w+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those lenses! So dramatic and vibrant! :O I didn't think that they would be that bright! So cool!
    I always wondered what they looked like on light eyes.. thank you so much for doing this review!!

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those bubble lenses are so bright and cute! I like the wig with the ponytail ^^
    Amy x
    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you cut the bangs so cute!!! They frame your face <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the hair is so long and majestic! :o And the lenses are super vibrant, which is cool~
    Hmmm, I like the wig with the ponytail~
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment