Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post


FINAAAAAAAAALLLY
FINALLY
I'M FREE AFTER MAY 27TH
One of the heaviest final was yesterday and I survived it and I will be able to write until 25th, before the last wave of finals come.
I really really really need this holiday, it's been like 2 years since I started studying for the uni exam and got in, but the semester started right away so boom, back to studying, back to the stress.
I forgot what it was like to have fun doing the things I like because the stress is pressing me so much that even those things don't make me feel happy as I do them.
I need to get myself together this summer, I hope I can do it.

Aaaalright!
As for today's post, I will be updating you guys with new outfits, but I can't really say that I'm proud of them. orz
I had better combines, to be honest, but anyway!
Shop Sheinside
I will be featuring 4 new items that I got from Sheinside, which arrived about 20 days after I placed my order.
Black Round Neck Plaid Chiffon Top With White ShortsBlack Zipper Hollow Mesh Coat
Chiffon Top with White Shorts
Black Mesh Coat
The best thing about the first item is that it's a set! You pay the same price but receive the top/shorts, and you can combine them with different items later as well. My favorite was the shorts though! The style of it looked as if it would look nice when worn, so I wanted to give it a try. As for it's top, it is see-through, so you might want to wear it on your swimwear maybe, or you can wear a thin top with straps in it otherwise your underwear will be visible.
The coat's style seemed like it would go well together with the first set and I really liked it. But it has a big patch on it's back, of a woman with big sunglasses. That, I didn't like very much, but it looks like the patch can be removed by cutting it's sewing lines, if I can be successful doing that, I will like the coat a lot more.
Outfit Rundown
Hat: Local Shop
Wig: Cosqueen
Coat&Top&Shorts: Sheinside
Socks: Sandy's Shop
Shoes: Taobao

Moving onto the next top!
Black Letter Print Slim T-Shirt
Yep! Crop Top
I really liked this one! Though it's really thin and small. But that makes it perfect for warm weathers, in my opinion. It also comes in white, you can check it out on the site.
It is a crop top, so I ended up wearing it with a high waisted skirt of mine, it seemed better to me like that.
It looks like it can't stretch a lot, so make sure to check your size on the size chart correctly before ordering!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Minitake
Top: Sheinside
Skirt: eBay
Socks: Taobao
Shoes: Banggood Shop

Last one is not really my style, but I wanted to try something new.
Grey Strap Loose Wide Leg Jumpsuit
It arrived with it's detachable straps, which means you can use them only as pants too. It has an elastic band on the back, which gives it some chance to stretch. And being a wide-leg jumpsuit, it lets your body breathe as well. :D
As I said, it wasn't really my style, so I didn't have very compatible items for this one, but I tried my best.
I think it would work better if I wore long socks, though.
Outfit Rundown
Hat: Local Shop
Wig: Uniqso
Shirt&Shoes: Taobao
Jumpsuit: Sheinside

And that was the last outfit, unfortunately!
I will have about 3 outfit posts to post soon, I haven't come up with some coordinate ideas and wore them outside yet, so please stay tuned!
So see you later and bye bye!

Comments

  1. The first outfit was really cute! Thank you for sharing ♡
    http://chirikku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a cheerleader in your seconf outift ^^ Very adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really dig the last outfit! :'D Those "pants" look much cooler than I thought they would by just looking at the stock photos! It gives me inspiration for a look that I might want to try out...

    Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last items your received, I'm so so enviouuus! *-*
    Anyway LOL, I've got an exam on May the 27th too.
    Wish you good luck! ★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love the first outfit so much! Must check out this store ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment