Skip to main content

☆☆Romwe Outfit Update!


Been a while since my last outfit post so boom, here I am!
I have been resting and just lazying around outside last few days and it feels great, haha.
The other day Edniz came to stay at our house and we ended up doing a HakxYona test shot at 1 AM. By the time we took them off it was 3-4 AM and I think we fainted after taking our makeup off.
Here is a photo! It was a quick test, so my makeup&wig is a mess. 
BUT EDNIZ LOOKS AMAZING YO SIGHS LOUDLY
edniz so accurate it hurts lol
(but she's still shorter than me ahAAHAAHAhaJAHsjkj)
ANYWAY-
Let's get started with the first items.
Lapel Bears Print Crop White BlouseStraps With Zipper Denim Blue Dress
The only thing I would complain about the shirt is the material. It's made of polyester the most and that's not suitable for VERY hot weather in my opinion. Such materials would make you sweat a lot and you will find yourself begging to god to take your soul.
BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT IT'S ADORABLE SO I GOT IT AND I WILL WEAR IT.
As for the denim skirt, it was slightly big on me, but I will find a way to adjust that. If not I will use it anyway. It has a elastic band so if it's a bit small, it will have some space to get wider.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: eBay
Shirt&Skirt: Romwe
Socks&Shoes: Taobao
The next item is cat-themed!
 Doll Collar Cat Print Red Top
Cat Blouse
The material is really similar to the bear one which I reviewed first, so I didn't like it that much. Actually this one is even more obvious that it is made of polyester. It is kinda shiny(with light) and I just wish it had a matte look. But anyway, the cat print was the main point that made me get this item, so I won't complain more than that!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: WigisFashion (Discount code: anzujaamu5)
Shirt: Romwe
Socks&Shoes: Taobao
Last, the fourth item!
Lapel Short Sleeve Plaid Red Blouse
This item can be used as a blouse, thin jacket, or a dress. It depends on how you use it's buttons.
Also, this made me think of Seto Ayumi! She is one of the first people that inspired me to dress like however I wanted, so she is a very important person to me. So I dedicate this outfit to her!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: eBay
Shirt: Romwe
Skirt&Shoes: Taobao
Socks: Local Shop
My outfit post ends here, but I still have a lot to post soon!
So stay tuned and bub-baii!

Comments

  1. baby your legs are so thin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that cat top *-*

    chirikku.bligspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bear shirt is so cute!
    i wish i had your legs *T*

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes in outfit two... I can't find anything like them! D'x Someone, please help~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a direct link for those shoes and socks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In your first outfit, btw!

      Delete
    2. I'm afraid I don't, since I got them a very long time ago. ;__; But if I ever find a similar one, I will mention it in my posts for you!

      Delete
  6. You are so cute Anzu ;___; Can I ask you where you bought your Yona's wig? It is wonderful! And you are just... them *__*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment